Working at CustomerBloom means working with great people on an interesting range of projects. Our headquarters is in Clifton, NJ but our team spans the globe. We’re looking for folks who are friendly, hard-working, curious, and smart.
We are currently looking for an experienced Technical Marketer with strong with excellent communication skills who is ready to run a team of graphic designers and web developers.
As Manager of Design & Development, you will:
- Work with our sales team to scope new projects
- Interact with clients to assess needs, establish time frames, and set clear-cut expectations
- Oversee the design and development teams to guide projects to completion
- Be comfortable jumping into code if needed to ensure projects meet deadlines
- Provide constructive feedback to team members when needed
- QA all projects before sending for client review
- Manage clients through the revision request process
- Accept complete ownership of all design and development projects (the buck stops with you!)
Sound interesting? Please reach out if you have:
- At least two years of building solutions with Wordpress
- Experience working with front-end page builders
- Experience scoping and managing development projects
- Experience with architecting/building tech stacks with integration tools such as Zapier
- An intermediate level of expertise with Photoshop and/or Illustrator
- Experience building and optimizing landing pages
- A working knowledge of the aspects of funnel marketing (paid ads, email marketing, etc)
You will experience these perks:
- Work from anywhere in the US (Pacific, Mountain, Central, or Eastern Time Zones)! CustomerBloom is a tight-knit, fully distributed team.
- Work with a highly engaged team, learn together, and make decisions that impact the whole company.
- Enjoy paid US holidays
- Competitive salary based on experience
To receive an interview, you must supply:
- A cover letter that 1) explains why you are a good fit for this particular position and 2) includes at least two references that we can contact
- A resume that includes: 1) your relevant professional experience, and 2) links to examples of your work.
To apply, email your cover letter and resume to [email protected] with a subject of “I’m your new Design & Development Manager” plus your favorite emoji 😀